Vision of the Electrical Department:
To become a renowned academic centre in the field of Electrical Engineering through quality education and state of art laboratories contributing towards the development of a sustainable society.
Mission of the Electrical Department:
1. To provide quality education and learning environment that nurtures creativity and social values.
2. To learn and practice latest technologies in Electrical Engineering platform relevant to Industry Requirements.
3. To produce competent diploma engineers with professional ethics and leadership skill.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO) of the departments are:
PEO1: To enhance skills and contemporary knowledge of students in Electrical engineering as per industry requirement.
PEO2: To engage in analysis & design of Electrical systems and its application in the allied engineering industry.
PEO3: To encourage lifelong learning attitude and creativity to devise solutions for realistic and social problems
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyses well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability, and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment, and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
PSO1: Demonstrate the principles of electrical circuit, AC fundamental, electronics, utilization of electrical energy and control system in the field of electrical machines, power system, power electronics and renewable energy.
PSO2: Acquire the knowledge to be able to solve complex electrical engineering problems.
PSO3: Understand the applications of electrical engineering in power sector, renewable industry for technological sustainability.